I'm constantly reminded of how lucky I am to have you girls in my life. Your words of encouragement mean the world to me and even if we live thousands of miles apart, I don't feel so alone knowing that my friends are out there in the cyberspace :). I'm not having "woe is me" days anymore even though I'm still a hermit. Less of hermit since we did get out this weekend. It's so cold and damp (rain or snow everyday for as long as my short term memory can recall) I just don't dare to take Chase out. She's definitely over the latest case of whateverthatwas but I still hear an occasional congestion and cough here and there. After nearly two months of non-stop sickness, I'm just too petrified to take a chance. Good thing is there's an indoor playground nearby. I had heard about it, checked out the website, and decided that Chase was a little too young for it. But I HAD to get out of the house, so of we went. Oh, and Wil came along, too. The kid wasn't having a good day. She has been sleeping so poorly lately and often wakes up tired. It wasn't even noon when we got there but there were already plenty of screaming kids, who seemed to be jacked up on pure sugar and syrup, running around in costumes. I think it was the combination of birthday parties and
Fasching. As I had thought, Chase was too young (they do have a baby/toddler area, but it's quite small), and far too tired, to truly enjoy it. Most of the time she just seemed overwhelmed and just stared at everything with her big eyes. Poor baby.

Doesn't it look like a state prison from the outside? Complete with a guard puppy. I have no idea how he got to the roof but clearly he was enjoying the view.

After a nap, we had a better time at the commissary. It was Chaster's first ride in the cart (normally I just cart her around in the baby carrier), and she really liked it.
Sorry this seems rushed. Chase is waking up from her nap now and I've got to go. Gotta tell you later about our planned trip to Thailand! I'm already in a much better mood thinking about it :).