Thursday, February 12, 2009

Poor Baby

I started to add this as an update in the last post, but no one ever seems to notice it after I add stuff to the bottom of the post. I got an email from Wil, who just came back from the hospital with the flu diagnosis. The MSG, who was in charge of the conference, recognized that his symptoms were a little more serious than a bad cold and took him to the hospital. Poor guy. Poor House Keeping at the hotel. At least now he has a plethora of medications to help him along instead of just a bottle of Nyquil. He's also on quarters now, and I'm sure for the rest of the conference. I must say that I'm a little relieved that Chase is not allergic to the flu vaccination like her father. Can you imagine the three of us sick together under one roof? I shudder at the thought. Get well soon, Honey! Just a few more days and you'll feel even better when you see your beautiful baby at the airport. Hope all the germs are gone by then, because, you know, I'd hate for you to be responsible for spreading this across the Atlantic. I love you with all of my heart but will beat you senseless with a stick if you get our baby sick for the forth time in a little over a month. So take this as an order to rest, rest, and rest! Get well soon, My Love. You are almost home.