I woke up today with a vision of a very pregnant Salma Hayek in my head. I am petrified of a hugely pregnant belly, and it's ironic that I now find myself in this position. It's a completely irrational fear that I really can't explain. The thin, taut skin that looks like it might give out at any second. I really should show you the photograph of my goose bumps right now. Anyway, the thing about Salma Hayek is that the woman is gorgeous. But she is short and very petite before the pregnancy. And she got ENORMOUS. I know it's not nice to call any pregnant women enormous, but she really was HUGE. Not helping, I know. Naomi Watt and Isla Fisher. Gorgeous and short. And were also huge while with child (I really need to stop looking at pictures on People.com). And even though I got a few inches on these beautiful women, I see where the trend is going. I'm going to be a whale. At 5'4", there's not much room to stretch vertically and I'm going to be bigger around than I am the long way. Sigh. At least my weight gain is exactly where I'm supposed to be. The most important thing is the The Fetus is thriving and comfortable. They have scheduled for the next ultrasound just before Christmas break, around my 21st week. It's going to be done at Homburg University, about an hour and a half from Baumholder. Here's to hoping that Wil might make it back home for Christmas, because The Seed and I might end up in Poland if I were to figure out the Autobahn on my own. Ok, gotta take the pups out. I'll write more later to make up for last week.
You are killing me! I was obsessed with bellies when I was pregnant too. To add to your obsession, visit www.amazingpregnancy-pictures.com
ReplyDelete