Oh, what a week! Wil came home for a minute to go to his appointment at Landstuhl, but not before I had to rush to the hospital because of some sharp pain in my tummy. To make a long story short, everything is fine. The baby is well and I don't have any kind of infection the ER doctor originally thought (I had to take antibiotic shots anyway). But the best explanation they have for me is that I'm experiencing discomfort from round ligament stretching. Yeah. I've read everything I can get my hands on and haven't found anything that said that I would be in excruciating pain every time I have to empty my bladder. TMI? In addition to pain during bathroom breaks, I also had random pain round the clock. Wil came home just in time since I couldn't stand up straight for about 3 days and was in no condition to take care of the kids. It was so good to have him home even for just a few short days. We got to see the first real snow fall that actually stuck, be there to make each other laugh at the hospital, and celebrated his birthday. I had a special birthday dinner planned, but after a day in Landstuhl we settled for some ramen noodles and canned chicken noodle soup. He's doing as well as can be expected. The injection left quite a few small bruises on his back, but he is otherwise alright. Right now his appointment will still be in the pain clinic and Conner is still "studying" his pain. No news on when the surgery can be scheduled. Sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment