
I took this picture right after dinner, when I really felt like a big cow. I think even my boobs get bigger after dinner. They are used to store a part of my stomach and spleen now. Speaking of my new pregnancy rack, I come to realize they are like a pair of really hot heels that are not meant to be walked in. They are fun to look at, but by the end of the night I just ache for my fleece-lined house shoes. Oh, how I long to be flat-chested again. Oh, and thanks to Rachel for reminding me about the pic. Trying to take a belly picture without accidentally capturing Girls Gone Wild type of moment proved to be a welcoming distraction.
I got my USAREUR driver's license today. I was enjoying walking everywhere and not having to deal with cars and traffic, but being able to drive becomes a necessity now that My Love's not home and my tail bone is acting up. Ok, I'm gonna call it an early night and nurse this heartburn. Later!


YAY for belly pictures! You look great! The GGW shot is hard to avoid when doing it yourself. I used to stand in front of a mirror and do the long-arm shot....that way you can see the little screen in the mirror to make sure you get it all centered.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see more!
And, congrats on the driver license!