Joy to the World, I'm on the last week of the first trimester!!! I must say that things have been on the ups these past few days. I sorted through my first pile of smelly dirty laundry without wanting to churn my inside out. I haven't thrown up any nutritious things, even those that contain fiber. I heated up the contents of a few boxes and lovingly arranged them on pretty plates, and my Beloved and I sat down for our dinner. At the dinning room table! And afterward, we spent the evening being our goofy selves, walking the dogs, comparing the size of our bellies, and experiencing how easy it was to fall in love with each other in the first place, again (now, commence projectile vomiting!). Mom, you weren't kidding. Life is rosy again! Bring on the heartburn and stabbing headaches! Is that all you've got Sciatic Nerve? I've got non-sodium Rolaids, multiple bottles of Tylenol, and heating pads. And I'm here all night.
Lots of good things happened today but I'm so happy I'm gonna go vacuum something instead of writing. Pregnancy crazies 1,647, Uma 1!
P.S. Heard the heartbeat again today. Still going strong at 160!
Happy 26th Valentines Day!
5 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment