The boys found that swimming was much more fun when ducks were involved. 8/5/07
Household goods arrived! 8/9/07
Paddy celebrated the arrival of HIS couch by napping in his favorite position. 8/10/07
Grumpy boys in the morning. 8/13/07
Brutus in his chair. 8/23/07
Then, in MINE. 10/7/07
Our living room now.
Our 85-lb-and-still-growing Baby. Wonder where I sleep? Me, too. 10/7/07
Puppies wondering why Papa thinks that studying is more important than going to the park. 10/7/08
"No, Momma, I haven't seen Paddy. I could be happy as the only child" 9/15/07
10 weeks! It really feels a lot chunkier than it looks. And that button is working overtime! 10/1/07*Also, I'd like to add that my previously solid 2 pack abs are still trying HARD to hold on to our old body and inadvertently cause my growing belly to look slightly like...er...a small derriere. Trust me, it's so tragic I can't make it up.


love the pictures! keep up on showing the prego pics. I think it's still hard for all of us to ever think of you as anything other than tiny. :)
ReplyDeleteUma, getting fat? No way!! Haha. Glad to see all the photos of you two and your two boys. Keep track of those belly shots over the coming months. as for Brutus and Paddy, they look like a lot of fun, and are definitely happy pups. Makes me miss my pup, Toby. Have only seen him for 3 days since we moved to Nashville, so I miss him a ton. Anyways, hang in there, you two. Later...
ReplyDeleteBarney