Sunday, June 10, 2007

We're Still Newlyweds!


Today is our first year anniversary! I actually thought today was the 9th and Wil had to remind me that it was today a year ago that I duped him into marrying me. My husband insists that we're still newlyweds since we've only spent about 4 months under the same roof since getting hitched. Happy Anniversary, Baby! I love you! There's no one else I'd rather share puppies with :). Here's to the happy couple!

P.S. Two posts in one day! Unemployment suits my blog well...

P.P.S. You've got to check this out: http://yumsugar.com/295046 This is completely sobering and makes me incredibly thankful for all that we have (and realize that we don't eat enough vegetables).

3 comments:

  1. You two have been married a year already?!! Time really does fly. Anyway, congratulation =>

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm "stalking" your past blogs - (deployed husband = not so exciting Friday nights) and we have the same anniversary - the year and everything! Great day to be married, I have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not that your blog isn't exciting...

    ReplyDelete