The boys and I are enjoying a few last minutes we'll have for the next couple of months with our wonderful Sleep Number Bed. The movers should be here any minute now. God, I'm exhausted. BTW, our yard sale was very successful. I'm still kind of weirded out about strangers being judgmental about my junk. And really, who bargains down a dollar? I'm sure I would have made more money if I ebay everything, but then it would really be work.
Things are getting closer! Good luck with the movers this week.
ReplyDeleteSo you're married... So much changes in ten years. Maria finally found me, I spent the last decade trying to ditch you all and she tracked me down. I don't have much time right now but I just got an email from her with this link on it. Your man is fairly cute too by the way. We need to catch up though, my emails are kmills@paychex.com or kdmills79@yahoo.com
ReplyDelete