I'm in an extremely foul mood. This morning the guy who wanted to buy my car called to let me know he wasn't able to take on the loan. Then my landlord showed up unannounced with a yard crew, which only sent Bucky into a barking marathon. And I found out that the distribution of my 401k money probably wasn't going to be completed before I leave the country, simply because some people just didn't do their jobs. And my PMS are in full swing. Yeah, yeah, too much information. All of this leads to me having a full sobbing episode over the phone with my poor husband. The more he tries to be reassuring, the worst it gets with the tears. I'm just so incredibly stressed, and I'm sure a lot of it is just hormonal. But the thing that really gets me this morning is that I feel extremely invaded in my own home (I know that it's HIS home, but I'm still paying for it this month!). All I know is that I am on the phone with the fund manager (getting the bad news), in my pajamas, with my glasses on, and a fro that would put Diana Ross to shame. Then Bucky starts to go berserk. Then I see the source of his aggravation walking through the backyard gate. I could have been walking around naked! I'm just a ball of nerves and need to go to sleep until tomorrow, when my husband promises things will get better.
No comments:
Post a Comment