Living, traveling, and not sleeping...in Germany
What a great yard for the dogs! Glad you got all moved in safely and glad to see you are back to posting. I LOVE love the picture of Chase in the tub with that funny expression. Precious!
That IS a great backyard!!! Yay for a new place!
How about a picture of the front of your house. Address please so we can get the Christmas presents sent.
Welcome back! Glad to see you guys settling into the new house. I agree with the parents, we wanna see photos of the house!!! :-)
what a hugh backyard...
Oh good. The hardest part is over. I'm so happy you all won't have to worry about noisy neighbors and having to take the dogs out anymore.
what a great yard. Sampson will be moving in tomorrow.
What a great yard for the dogs! Glad you got all moved in safely and glad to see you are back to posting. I LOVE love the picture of Chase in the tub with that funny expression. Precious!
ReplyDeleteThat IS a great backyard!!! Yay for a new place!
ReplyDeleteHow about a picture of the front of your house. Address please so we can get the Christmas presents sent.
ReplyDeleteWelcome back! Glad to see you guys settling into the new house. I agree with the parents, we wanna see photos of the house!!! :-)
ReplyDeletewhat a hugh backyard...
ReplyDeleteOh good. The hardest part is over. I'm so happy you all won't have to worry about noisy neighbors and having to take the dogs out anymore.
ReplyDeletewhat a great yard. Sampson will be moving in tomorrow.
ReplyDelete