Living, traveling, and not sleeping...in Germany
Love the photo of Paddy rolling around in the snow! What an amazing back yard! What lucky dogs!Of course, Chase is adorable as always.Hope all's going well with the unpacking...
Beautiful snow pictures! You make me jealous!And regarding your comment on my blog - I think I am bigger this time around but thanks for disagreeing!!
Yes we definitely had a HUGE cheerios phase in this house. I love those things. Your pups look so happy! I bet they are in heaven in your new place!PS. I used to have to pick up snow covered poopsicles from our dog in high school. Thanks for bringing back the memories :)
land line? any time soon?
Oh what fun he's having in the backyard. Cheerios are the bomb...especially honeynut.
Love the photo of Paddy rolling around in the snow! What an amazing back yard! What lucky dogs!
ReplyDeleteOf course, Chase is adorable as always.
Hope all's going well with the unpacking...
Beautiful snow pictures! You make me jealous!
ReplyDeleteAnd regarding your comment on my blog - I think I am bigger this time around but thanks for disagreeing!!
Yes we definitely had a HUGE cheerios phase in this house. I love those things.
ReplyDeleteYour pups look so happy! I bet they are in heaven in your new place!
PS. I used to have to pick up snow covered poopsicles from our dog in high school. Thanks for bringing back the memories :)
land line? any time soon?
ReplyDeleteOh what fun he's having in the backyard.
ReplyDeleteCheerios are the bomb...especially honeynut.