Auntie Mara came to visit last weekend, and this time she brought Uncle Steve! Naturally, I forgot to take their pictures together.
Fun with baby.
"Are you bored, Auntie Mara?"
Although she hasn't quite learned to crawl on all four yet, Chase can normally get to where she wants by shuffling, pushing, and Army-crawling backward :). Well, at least until she gets stuck anyway.
Who doesn't like Poang chair? And this picture should sufficiently explain why we don't have a house tour blog post yet.
Pasta with squash. Sure does taste terrible but is a lot of fun to play with.Best friends!


Chase loves both of her brothers, but there's no denying that these two have a special relationship. Paddy endures all kinds of curious pokes and prods all day and still is the most gentle around her (considering how clumsy he is). I've said it before and I'll say it again, there are no better family mutts than labs.
And look who's working on her standing!?! I owe you a real post about what we've been up to but I'm just exhausted. Bare with me and I'll catch you up soon.

