Rebecca tagged me to post the fifth picture from the fifth folder on my computer. I pulled this up and started laughing a nervous laugh because I really didn't want to shove this in your faces again. For that I apologize. Better not be drinking coffee while you're looking at this. Again. I'm sorry.

Miss Chase in her cocoon at 20 weeks. I was already a big cow and starting to pack on some back fat. Gotta love those comfy Old Navy maternity pants.
I am glad you joined in on the fun and you could NEVER EVER look like a big fat cow. You weren't even that big there, honestly.
ReplyDeleteI will post a belly picture here soon for you.
I WAS in face drinking coffee when I saw that, and didn't bother me at all!
ReplyDeleteThose are my FAVORITE maternity pants! I got two pairs because I loved them so much. When I get brave enough to have more kids (15-20 years haha) I will be glad to have them again!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete