Monday, April 27, 2009

Chase's First Birthday Party

Our friends came all the way from Baumholder this past Saturday to celebrate our baby's first birthday with us. I sounded like a broken record when I kept saying over and over again that it was such a wonderful day. The were lots of food that were shared by good friends. Our babies were playing sweetly together. There were bubbles, a tee pee, a tunnel, and a tent in the backyard. We wrapped the day up by going to the next village for some gelato. Wil biked some of the kids there and back in the trailer. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day to celebrate the life that has made me whole. Happy Birthday, Baby Chase! Momma LOVESSSSSS YOU!

Quite possibly for the first time in my life, words just seem unnecessary. I'm still trying to absorb all the memories and emotions of the past 365 days. For now, enjoy these with us!



P.S. There are videos, too, Grandparents. Let me recoup for a few days and we shall see about uploading them... Yes, bribes might speed things up a bit.