Saturday, May 2, 2009

A Nutty Week

After Chase's birthday party, we had to really gear up for Thailand. That meant a lot of appointments, check ups, picking up things we needed, and generally being very very busy. I was beginning to get really sad about having to leave the boys for over a month. I know they will be fine and well-taken care of, but it's still very hard. I've always been the one constant parent. They know Wil comes and goes all the time, but at least there's still Momma, who knows exactly how to get Brutus to eat and how to get Paddy to take his meds. I have never left them for longer than 10 days in their entire lives, I think. Anyhow, by Friday, all of our running around was done and we were finally free to hang out. The fields are blooming with beautiful yellow flowers (I'm pretty positive it's mustard) and I was finally able to get some good pictures of all the kids to take with me. I'm praying that the weather holds and I find my tripod this weekend, so we'll actually have a picture of the five of us together for a frame.

Gotta go get ready for a Derby party this afternoon. Should be more pictures coming your way. For now, here's The Steinhauer Five enjoying spring time in Germany: