No, I wasn't freaking out about the trip or the bad food I was ordering. I had just picked up some prints from a local photo lab and they were absolutely horrendous. I had gotten a low resolution warning while I was uploading them to the store's website but chose to ignore it and ordered the prints anyway. As far as I knew, there was no reason why the pictures should have had low resolution. I always try to shoot in the highest quality settings the camera would allow, but seeing a whole stack of pixelated pictures freaked me out. It made me think that I somehow accidentally set the camera to a low resolution setting. I went through it over and over again in my head how and when that could have happened. Thinking that half a year of the kids' pictures were all but lost (except for on the computer) just upset me so much that I was starting to cry right when I was in line for Taco Bell. I just wanted to run home from Ramstein to check all the pictures on my computer to see what the deal was. So far, everything on my end checked out just fine. I'm going back to the photo lab tomorrow to find out what the heck is going on and prayyyyyyyy that it's something funky on their end. If it weren't, then I would really be crying on my flight over. The whole 11 hours of it. "See" you on the other side of the world!