Wow, four whole days without an update from me and my mom hasn't even called to ask if her grandbaby is alright. You know what's been going on around here? Nice weather! Do you hear me people?!? It hasn't rained in 5 days and the sun is out everyday! The reading on my dashboard said that the temperature was 62˚F (about 17˚C) today when Chase and I picked up her Papa from work. I know you might not find this as joyous as I do, but it was just snowing a week ago here. Germany just adjusted to daylight saving time this past weekend and we have been enjoying a bit more outdoor time together as a family after dinner as a result. It's amazing what an extra hour of sunshine could do to morale. Chase and I have a playgroup to attend tomorrow morning and I'm planning our first bike trip together as the Steinhauer Threesome for Sunday, weather permits. I found out soon after our last bike trip along Deutsche Weinstraße (Germany Wine Route) that I was pregnant and haven't been back on a bike since. So excited about this!