Friday, September 26, 2008

Maybe She Can Just Get By With Dentures?

I know I've been seriously lacking with our updates, but I'm certain you'd forgive me considering Chase wakes us up every 20 minutes from 2-5 o'clock every day this past week. The poor child is so uncomfortable and gassy. I'm beyond tired and so thankful Wil is here to share the nighttime parenting fun. We take turns getting up with and trying to console her, but there are times, normally after the 5th or 6th trip to her room in two hours, that we play "it's-your-turn" game. I normally win after I pull "I-gave-birth-therefore-I-win" card. Really need to not abuse that one since I do need his help in getting another baby. A LONG LONG TIME FROM NOW, GRANDPARENTS.

Our weekend... Where shall I start? How about that I will never again expect a quaint dinner party when being invited to a "Girls' Night In"? When I called to confirmed my attendance, I was informed that it was the "toys" party. I'll spare you all the details, but I can just tell you that faking an illness to get out of something I already committed to will be seriously considered the next time.

Ok, I've gotten up 4 times in the last hour to try to make Chase take a nap and it's beginning to make me crazy so I'm going to wrap here. I'll leave you with some pictures of our 5-month old baby, at her much happier times.

Almost sitting up on her own.
Her constant cheerleader, Brother Paddy.
She's going to kill me for posting this picture, but how can I resist that cute chunky butt?
Her official 5-month old portrait.

3 comments:

  1. First of all, I LOVE how Will is still in uniform in the first few photos. I can see him coming home from work totally not interested in getting those uncomfortable uniforms off, because he wants to see his ladies.

    Secondly, the butt! You GOTTA show the butt - at least at this age!

    And I love her portrait. She looks like she's saying TA DAAA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, she is so cute I just want to eat her up. Babys butts are just so cute... wonder why that changes when we get older? ;)

    I can empathize with you.. I just finished fighting the morning nap with him (for 30 min this time) and he is finally snoring. Christian has been teething the past two days and getting up between 4-5am crying. He is also very very sensitive and fussy all day long. I will rejoice the day when all the teeth are in!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CHASE IS HERMOSAAAAAAA she needs to learn spanish defenetelly .. e mail me some time i hate catching up with you by reading your blog ... i need more personalized attention ..
    say hi to will
    kisses
    andres

    ReplyDelete