Verdict: Ridiculously gorgeous (the doctor's words), small, but a healthy Baby!Chaster had her 4-month check up today and everything went just fine. She still screamed during the shots, but this time I didn't cry :). She's alright now and asleep with some help from infant Tylenol. Chase had a new doctor today and we really liked her. The kid's weight and height were still in 10th-20th percentile, but she told us to not worry as the baby was perfectly healthy and proportional. Oh, her head size was still around 75th percentile. The doctor had to remeasure it just to make sure they got the right measurement. Like I said before, it's the brain matter...


Too cute!!
ReplyDeleteHi Uma--
ReplyDeleteWe are close by! The lake we went to is called the Ombachsee. I actually saw several dogs swimming around while we were there, too. (Your dogs are adorable!)
I look forward to reading more of your blog...It's fun seeing where you've been. It all looks so familiar!
PS--Your baby girl is beautiful!
Thanks for stopping by...
I am so glad your well baby visit went well. She is beautiful
ReplyDeleteYAY for healthy babies!! I'm glad she told you not to worry! You shouldn't and too many people make you wonder.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh what a cute picture!
ReplyDelete