It's really a mutually beneficial relationship: she gets new-to-her things and I feed my small addiction. This is what happens when the weather is always bad and I have full access to the internet. Speaking of bad weather, I should have never posted anything about last week's sunny days. The weather god is punishing me for prancing around a little too smugly by dropping the temperature by about 30 degrees. Last Friday, Wil's work had mandatory fun time at the park, and we had to go enjoy hot dogs, hamburgers, bar-b-q chicken, and iced cold soda, you know, summer foods, in hurricane-forced wind, Forrest Gump's side way rain, and subzero temperature. Everyone kept sneaking back inside to regain feeling in their appendages and get hot coffee. It was a nice party, however a few months too late. It's the thought that counts anyway...
Now since I have absolutely nothing exciting to report, I shall get on with some cute pictures of the child.
This is her way of telling me that her bouncy seat is on its way out, which leads me to my next yard sale purchase...
Hello, Bumbo!
I know I'm totally biased, but my kid is freaking CUTE!
I just want to wake her up right now to kiss those chubby cheeks. I know I need to get out more. And what is up with that weird index finger?
Social workers everywhere just hopped into their cars after viewing this picture. Don't worry, she only fell off the counter a couple of times and is fine now. Mother, please, put down the phone. I know I'm not supposed to let the thing leave the floor, but she wants to see me wash the dishes... Not really, I don't wash dishes, but she does want to be physically close to those apple strudels. Aren't they, like, the third baby food?


I'm so excited someone shares my garage sale addiction. Caroline's entire wardrobe, from birth to 2T was mostly scored at a garage sale. The people were rich, the grandparents were rich, and they only were going to have one child. It was incredible. We got EVERYTHING. I definitely understand the "high" you talked about.
ReplyDeleteI love the bumbo too! And, totally "unsafe" also, but they work as good bath seats in a pinch, just not too much water or they float :)
She is adorable. And apparently has a liking for kitchen utensils. Let me play the crazed friend that says "She's going to be a fabulous chef, I can see it already" :P
ReplyDeleteHey guys...Chase is BEAUTIFUL as usual! Congratulations on the move to Italy...it isnt the best timing for you, but it could be worse...you could be stuck in Fayetteville! I hope all is well! Kiss the baby for us.
ReplyDelete