

It was like being inside of a baby WalMart. If you could dream of it and it's baby related, BabyOne has it. I got to play with almost every model I had in mind and then some. But really, it was love at first sight. Of all the ones we "test drove," this apple green monstrosity was a definite winner:

Short of ordering our child a hovercraft, we got her into the smoothest ride possible. Wil made sure the wheels were huge, the shocks could absorb an earthquake, and the seat was as comfy as my uterus before her legs got too long. Well, maybe not quite like my uterus, but it's pretty dang close. So what if it's built like a German tank and weighs approximately the same? When folded, it's still the same size as a large luggage, but nothing could beat watching the kid fall asleep in her infant cot while we took the machine out for some off-roading at Trier's historic Coliseum about half an hour after we paid for the stroller.

Testing out the screen.


The gladiators walked through this tunnel over 2000 years ago!After the Coliseum, we ran over to Porta Nigra and walked around for a few more hours.

I'm constantly amazed how much money European parents are willing to spend on their kids' strollers. There were tons of Bugaboo and Quinny. Made us feel better about going over our budget by a mile for her Teut. 



Where's Chasey?



The last time we were at the Dom, Chase was still inside of me and Wil was in the field. I was really sad to be there without him but suddenly felt very calm and at peace once I stepped inside the cathedral. I remember asking The One Up There to take care of Wil and the baby that was growing inside of me. So I had to come back to say thank you for my perfect baby and husband.
Her first taste of mango gelato.
She liked it so much that she actually screamed when I took it away. I have created a monster.
It was a great but very long day!


I love those arm shot family pictures. What a great place to be - in all that history!
ReplyDeleteChristian had his first mango gelato too this weekend at the Outer Banks... weird coincidence. And he had pretty much the same reaction!
She's is sooooo cute...seriously amazing pictures!
ReplyDeleteLove the cute stroller!
I've never even heard of mango gelato...or Teutunia. So, thanks for the lessons today!
ReplyDeleteGreat photos!
Looks like a great stroller. And I love the color, you won't lose it if you ever make it to Disneyworld.
ReplyDeleteThat picture of Chase with the gardens in the background is definitely blow-up worthy. So pretty.
Love the pictures and so glad you found a stroller, FINALLY :)! Isn't it hard to believe we were at the DOM so long ago (seems like just yesterday) and now little Chase is here and growing up sooo fast!! I miss you guys!
ReplyDelete