
Brutus and Paddy too busy looking at a horse up close to notice Momma with the camera.
Wil suggests that we take the pups and our rental bikes out for a short spin on a gorgeous bike trail that runs along the Nache river in a small town of Frauenberg. The weather is a crisp 65 degree and sunny. The bike trail is fantastic! It runs just along side the river and through beautiful green pastures. I'm very proud of our boys. At first, they both are a little skittish around the bikes but soon learn to trot just along side us. Here are some pictures.

The pups have to be on a leash during this section of the trail because they spot rather large dogs on the other side of the field and want to go say hello.

I want to take more pictures but quickly learn that trying to take a picture of the scenery and fast moving dogs while operating a bike through a hill is not an option. At least not to me.
We come across this beautiful bridge. The dogs decide that they want a quick dip, which scares the crap out of me since I don't know how deep the water is or how strong the current might be. So I send my husband to fish them out of the river, while I take some more pictures. Obviously, I am very concerned.


I LOVE these pink/purple flowers along the river banks.

Who can spot Wil and the pups?

On a completely unrelated note, I must get me some Auburn gear. The other day, I spot a girl wearing an Auburn sweatshirt walking on the sidewalk. We are in a car heading in the opposite direction, and I probably scare the living life out of the poor girl by hanging out of the window to shout "War Eagle!!!" I'm more than certain that she doesn't hear it quite that way and probably thinks that I'm some kind of unruly thug, who enjoys yelling at people on the sidewalk. I need some school colors, so other Tigers will know to look for me. Football season is fast approaching and I'm going to need some SEC support. Mr. Big Ten is going to be bandaged up right in the middle of the season and I'm sure some trash talking will lift his spirit.


I have no idea how you managed to bike with a giant dog hooked to you on a leash. I would have definitely been pulled off and splattered on the pavement soon into the ride. What beautiful pictures - why can't Fayetteville have this outdoor scenery?!?!!??!?!
ReplyDeleteWow,Panchan! U were able to handle that meany different tasks at one time, I'm impressed. I believe Germany was a good move for you. (smile) I was talking to Tebo yesterday about your blogs so, I had to get online and catch up on all of them. It sounds wonderful and that you are having a great time. For that reason I am so happy for you and Wil! Keep in tough, young lady! I miss you terribly. (Is that spelled right?) Oh well, also tell those jealous women to step off or I may have to make a trip to open a can of whip --- on them. Ha Ha Love Ya!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThe scenery looks gorgeous over there. Glad you two are able to spend some time traveling around and seeing the countryside. My parents still love showing off the pictures they took while taveling around when my dad was in service over in Germany. BTW, let me know if I need to pick you up any Auburn swag. Not that I see as much here in Nashville, but I can grab a few things. Let me know... :)
ReplyDelete