The moving company called and we'll be getting our stuff tomorrow! Two whole weeks ahead of schedule! I'm so excited. It's nice and all to have our apartment, but living with these loaner furnitures kind of make me feel like we're living in an extended stay hotel.
About once a week, Wil has to work 24 hours straight. He normally comes home around 9:30 the following morning and goes to bed for the better part of the day. Today while my beloved was catching up on some Z's, I was perfect my housewife skill, namely cooking. I've been obsessed with rahmschnitzel, since the first time I tasted it. It honestly doesn't look all that difficult to make, so I decided to just wing it. There is something to be said about following a recipe, which I obviously don't do very well. I woke Wil up to feed it to him. I figured he probably wasn't going to be picky since he was barely awake. It wasn't my finest moment in the kitchen but was entirely edible. My uncle would say it is "better than eating dirt." Come on, anything that is battered, fried, and covered in cream sauce can't be all that bad. As for dessert, I made my first ever batch of bread pudding with warm bourbon sauce and redeemed myself. Only half a pan left. Maybe I should save some for Wil?
Happy 26th Valentines Day!
5 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment