Sorry again for the belated update but we are still without our very own internet connection. Every once in a while we get lucky with the wireless connection from our neighbors but it's neither often nor stable. The most pressing issue to share with you is our poor Brutus. As most of you know, Brutus has severe hip dysplasia. We recently found out about a fenced-in park and since then the boys and their friends have been having play dates there. Brutus never really had the opportunity to run free and be a puppy in the states, so now we all are learning about his limitations the hard way. After having a little too much fun at the park running and jumping, he would be in pain and limping for the next couple of days. This is the second time in less than 2 weeks that he's out of commission. Wil and I want him to enjoy himself at the park, but we are all still learning when and what are too much for his little body to handle. For now he's resting comfortably, doped up on aspirin and doggy ultram. Poor baby. It's very sweet to see how concern Paddy is when Brutus is not well. He lets Brutus have his spot on the couch and would snuggle up to him when he's sleepy. My children are adorable.
Wil and I are well, however sleep-deprived. He's been rather busy with work and I'm just getting the hang of this video store thing. It's okay for now to have this job until Wil's surgery is over with. As much as I enjoy myself there, I think working nights and weekends will get old at some point. For now I still have lots of movies to watch. Speaking of which, I gotta go get ready for work. I'm planning on being a complete bitch to the telekom people on Monday about my internet connection. Good to know that the world receives an even distribution of incompetent people per square mile.
Happy 26th Valentines Day!
5 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment