We went to Homburg flea market, which was considered one of the largest in Germany, over the weekend. It was our first time there and we had no idea what to expect. It was huge! Parking was non-existent and we ended up parking under a bridge. It became very interesting when we had to come back to the car to feed the baby. I can't imagine what people who were driving by think when they saw us in our car under the bridge: a white dude with an Asian woman, who had one boob exposed. Anyway, I don't have much time to be witty, as the child is about to wake up and scream. So here are some pics:
Things one would do for cheap junk.
See, I'm not kidding about the bridge. And did I mention that we got a new ride? Room for all five of us!
A flat area for diaper changing is a plus.

I LOVE this picture of her. The hair. The face. The complaining cry. L-O-V-E-I-T!Ok, to prove that she really is just precious, one from our tummy time fun with brother Paddy cheering her on:


That tummy time picture is SO PRECIOUS... as are all the others.. Sounds like you had a fun trip to Hamburg - did you spend any more time in the city? It's a fun one!
ReplyDeleteOk after re-reading your post I see you went to HOMburg not Hamburg... either way, you should make it to Hamburg someday and go the Fish Market on Sunday mornings!
ReplyDeleteThat's funny. I totally pictured y'all under the bridge trying to breastfeed in private!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe that Chase is getting big enough to hold her head up by herself.I'm so glad that you'all are finally having some fun. Wait until Chase gets just alittle bit bigger and she can enjoy everything and you see it though her wonderous eyes LOVE all the pics keep enjoying yourselves. LOVE YOU ALL> MOM
ReplyDeleteChase is adorable, and it sounds like all five of you are really having a good time playing tourists when you get time. Those old castles are so cool. I think Jill would've rather dragged me to that flea market, though. Anyways, congrats on the new ride. Looks great in black. BTW, Jill is doing just fine. She's going on 13 weeks, so we're well on our way. Her little belly is growing, too. See ya!
ReplyDelete