Thursday, June 5, 2008

Frauenburg

Got a call from my mom this morning. She sounded concerned. She told me about the news of a poor mother in Thailand, who slept with her baby and ended up killing her precious one by rolling over the little guy. Naturally, the pictures of Wil and Paddy in bed with the kid gave her quite a fright. I guess then we shouldn't post the pictures of Chase hanging out with her brothers in their kennels. I kid, I kid. All joking aside, we are extremely careful with her, so nothing to worry about, Mom, Dad, Kwan, and the rest of you people. I'm looking at you, Grandmas. :|

So, let's see some other pictures that won't jeopardize my inheritance, shall we? I haven't been able to walk the boys by myself at all, because I am still healing and will experience a pretty sizable discomfort when running after two overly-excited monkeys (ask me how I know that). Wil has been taking the boys out to use the bathroom in the morning and mid-day and to the park after work. When the weather and kid cooperate, we all go out for a long walk after dinner. Yesterday the poor boys were suffering from a serious case of baby overload since Chase was having a crabby day, so we decided that a change of scenery would do them good. We drove to a near by town of Frauenburg, where we went biking with the boys last year. Perhaps you remember this? Besides having a gorgeous bike trail, Frauenburg is also home to another castle ruin. It's a small little one on a hill but it was just want we needed.




Luckily, we got out of there before the angry rain clouds got to us.
As always, my baby loved the Ergo and our outing.

And this section should be called "Grandma's Special." Chase is sporting a bodysuit from her aunt Kwan. Wil would like to point out that the sentence is missing an A. Enjoy.



Thanks, Kun Yai! I really like my present!
P.S. After exactly 14 days after I cut out dairy from my diet, my darling one's poop is back to marigold yellow. Oh, the German pastry and ice cream. This hurts me a lot more than you'll ever know.

1 comment:

  1. GREAT pictures! She is such a little doll.. absolutely adorable.

    No dairy for you either? Wow! You, Me Kallie ---- our children better realize the many sacrifices we make! :)

    ReplyDelete