She's a talker AND a morning riser. Oh, dear. I'm still trying to figure out the best video format to use so it wouldn't look so bad. Baby steps, ok?
Chase loves her curtains. I don't know what it is about them, but they just fascinate her--none more so than our shower curtain. When all the rocking, cuddling, bouncing on the exercise ball fail to calm an upset baby, a visit with her friend "Curtain" can usually remedy the situation. And I was about to get rid of that thing. Oh, well, enjoy our little baby!
Shower Curtain from UMA STEINHAUER on Vimeo.
Happy 26th Valentines Day!
5 months ago


AWW, adorable video. Isn't the sound of your baby talking/laughing just the best sound in the world?!!
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean about having an early riser. Christian is up every morning between 5 and 530am. They definitely do run the show!
By the way, she looks so much like you!
sooooooooo gorgeous! I watched it the first time on a computer without sound and it was precious...but even more so when I could hear her talking!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, she DOES look so much like you! Beautiful!
Haha, you have a curtain talker on your hands. Hey, at least she's not a window licker. :-)
ReplyDeleteAll jokes aside, she's adorable. Glad you're able to share videos now. I'll have to sign up for Vimeo so we can do the same.