And I thought I had been sleep deprived before. Anyway, I have a few more pictures of the kid for your viewing pleasure. Gotta make this quick so I can take a shower while she's all curled up on papa's chest. My first shower in 2 days. Good thing nobody ever told me about this bit, or the grandparents would just have the four-legged grandkids. She's doing very well. Eating non-stop and already gaining back her birth weight. We're enjoying our sweet little baby. All five of us took our first walk to the ice cream shop in town last night. Life is great!

Chase has papa wrapped around her little fingers. Literally.

Diaper Inspector Patton Steinhauer

Wil loves this picture and I think she really does look like a baby chimp--so it's a keeper.

She's beginning to sport the same hairline as papa. Should I be concerned?

I'm way too cool to open both eyes.

"Are you looking at me?" We're still trying to figure out from whom she got which features.

First bath!

Not a fan of her first bath. At least papa is amused.

We had to send grandma home on Wednesday :(. Thank you, Mom, for coming out here. You were a life saver! We all miss you very much already!

This face earned her the nickname "Chimpy Chase."
Oh my, Chase is beautiful. I'm digging those little "chimp" faces, too. Haha! Keep the photos and updates rolling so I can share with Jill. Afterall, I need to know what to expect since I will be a dad in 7 months myself. :-)
ReplyDeleteYou deserve one! How are you getting along? I love the pics, but calling my granddaughter "Chimpy Chase".Just remember she could be stuck with the name for life.LOL.How did papa feel about giving his first bath?, and how did you get the boys from wanting to do it? LOVE YOU ALL< MOM
ReplyDeleteLittle "Luk Ling"
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh, those pictures are adorable. I'm glad we got to see like the corner of your face!
ReplyDeleteby the way, do you ever read my friend Katie's blog? Your bambinos aren't too far apart. Check her out.
www.babykry.blogspot.com
Hi Uma she is so cute. I just wanted to wish you A very Happy Mother's Day.......Lourdes Dover
ReplyDeleteThese pictures were just too cute. She is beautiful! Thanks so much for stopping by tonight....I had missed you guys a lot!! ~Carol~
ReplyDeleteShe is so beautiful. I think she looks like both of you right now, can't quite tell yet. You are doing great, mama. It only gets easier as the weeks go on. Yes, I had been known to go days without showering those first weeks.
ReplyDeleteHAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!
ReplyDelete