

Is it bad that I think her crying is adorable?
This is what you'd see if you drop by our house. Me on the couch, Chase on me. And I'm taking care of that bird nest on my head tomorrow. Oh, how I would miss the smell of spit up in my hair.
Living, traveling, and not sleeping...in Germany


Is it bad that I think her crying is adorable?
This is what you'd see if you drop by our house. Me on the couch, Chase on me. And I'm taking care of that bird nest on my head tomorrow. Oh, how I would miss the smell of spit up in my hair.
What an absolutely adorable baby.. Christian thinks she is super cute too!
ReplyDeleteOh the fun crusty spit up hair, I definitely hear where you are coming from! Keep blogging, I love reading!
I'm sorry to say that people here agree that Chase looks like me moer than you both combined. ha ha...
ReplyDeleteI haven't been on your blog in awhile and I was so happy and surprised to see Chase has finally arrived! Congratulations! She is just beautiful!
ReplyDelete