Well, I have nothing fun to tell you about first trimester. In addition to all day sickness, I have also developed dizzy spells that keep me inside and in bed pretty much all day. It started when I tried to walk the boys with Wil and almost passed out just after a block. Then it just started happening more often throughout the day, so we went to see a doctor about it. Basically, it's a vicious cycle. I'm sick all the time and can't hold down a lot of food or liquid, which lead to mild dehydration and low blood pressure. They gave me some meds, but I'm not supposed to take them unless I absolutely have to since it can affect the baby. Well, since I'm not on my deathbed, I don't want to take the pill and drug my kid in the process. I had a good day yesterday and was hoping that things might have finally turned the corner. WRONG! Now Wil is coming down with a cold and the pups are considering putting themselves up for adoption. Will write more when I have some happy news.
No comments:
Post a Comment