Thursday, September 6, 2007

Im so screwed

I was not trying to tick off my very hormonal very pregnant wife. AND the comments were taken a little out of context. I did not say that it was all in her head, a friend of mine did, who by the way has a pregnant wife of his own. I really am not the insensitive type, but I did think the eating part was really funny and under normal circumstances she would have laughed out loud over that one and hit me back with another quick wit joke of her own. So now I have to monitor what I say...I guess Im not saying much till May. I really need that Opera singer in the background that sounds off with MISTAKE!!! before you say the wrong thing. That would really help in this situation. I cant believe Im defending myself on here. Anyways pray for me and my quick never thinking tongue. Who ever said the truth shall set you free never had a pregnant wife. See there I go again. Im done before I end up in more trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment