Tuesday, December 4, 2007

19 Weeks Tomorrow

I'll be 19 weeks tomorrow. Finally figured out how to download pictures onto this Wintel machine, so here's my blob for your viewing pleasure. I'll upload the official 19th week picture later. I'm attaching the last couple of belly pictures for comparison so you can see how rapidly ginormous I'm getting. The Seed is kicking hard enough now that Wil can actually feel it, too. Exciting stuff.
14 weeks
17 weeks. I know my underwear is showing. The drawstring on Wil's pj bottom is giving way...
18 weeks. I grew a couple of inches in one whole week. Wow.

3 comments:

  1. awwww...thanks for the pics. We have the same pajama bottoms (not your hubby's :) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! I'm so glad you posted pictures! I love it! Isn't it fun when you can see your stomach take different shapes! You look terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics. You look so great - isn't it amazing to feel the little one kick? You have a HUMAN inside you, crazy huh?

    ReplyDelete