Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Why the Light Update?

Sharing what she stole from the recycle bin with Brutus.

The view is better from the top.

Apparently, the best seat in the house.

Clearly did not approve the way I wasted the cabinet space.

And these are just the non-dangerous stuff that I was able to grab the camera for. This past week I've found her on the kitchen counter (she learned to push a step stool up to the cabinet to climb up), scaling a small slope in our backyard up to the patio all by herself, getting out of her swing while it was in motion, and trying to ride both dogs. Beginning to pity me, aren't you?

3 comments:

  1. No pity from me....just lots of empathy!

    Thanks for the heads up on the step stool to countertop - I'll have to keep an eye out for that one in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are busy, Uma. I think her and Kinsey would play well together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am living this life too right now! Help!!!

    ReplyDelete