Friday, September 4, 2009

I Pledge

*This post is brought to you by Wil.*

I do not consider myself political. I am probably one of the most laid back people you will ever meet, but there is a video going around really causing a stir of emotions to put it lightly among different people. I have watched the video a few times now to see whats the big deal. It actually reminds me of one of the most enduring speeches from one of our Presidents that our country seems to rally around. Anyone remember JFK "Ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for you country". Well everybody seems to take the stand that the President works for you. Alright, so he being so far removed from your everyday life how do you fix whats around you? You take a pledge to fix what you can where you can and by doing so make your world a better place. This video is not satanic or any kind of throw back to Adolph Hitler, (which is just crazy, REALLY). Im tired of living in fear, get over it, move on, and do something good for the world. Your telling me that by pledging to recycle, I'm actually saying hail hitler. REALLY!?!



I pledge my service to My World, My Country, My President, and by doing so make this place better for my family and the generations to come.