Sliding Love from UMA STEINHAUER on Vimeo.
I know this is blogging lite, but you can't blame me for wanting to soak up every last bit of the warm sunshine and clear blue sky before the horrid winter creeps in on us, can you? We're heading out to Bad Dürkheim Wurstfest, which bills itself as the largest wine festival in Germany, this afternoon. I love that we're only 40 minutes away from the gorgeous Deutsche Weinstrasse now, and just the thought of it gives me a warm buzz. Wine and processed meat....hmmmmmm. I so heart the German harvest season.
P.S. My dear buddy Mari's husband, Gabe, is finally safely back home with his precious family after 15 long months in Iraq. Welcome home, Gabe! Thank you, Gabe, Mari, Caroline, and Annabelle, for your services and sacrifice! We can't wait to see the pictures of the reunion! I've got a giant box of Kleenex ready to go...

