Sunday, September 6, 2009

Pooped

I'm still adjusting to caring for a busy toddler, who now only naps once a day. I know a lot of moms will roll their eyes at me when reading this, but Chase had the same routine of 2-3 naps a day since she was about 5 months old and we loved it! She's still speed teething and cutting her 5th tooth in 7 days as I type. It's so weird to think that last week she only had her 2 bottom ones and now there are nearly 5 more on the top row as well. There's the biggest and most adorable gap between her top two bucky beaver teeth. I love her new smile as much as I miss her gummy one.

Here's a video that was shot a few weeks ago. Our little baby is a bit obsessed with her hand sanitizer, and we have to hide the bottle from her or she would ask for it constantly. I think she already looks so different from when this video was taken. Sigh.

Nurturing Her Inner Germaphobe from UMA STEINHAUER on Vimeo.



The child is literally growing like a weed and learning new words and signs everyday. Her new responsibilities are opening and closing the door for the boys when they want to go outside or come in. All I have to do is ask her to get the door for the boys and she'll hop to it, which proves to be a welcoming distraction for that one minute that I need to warm up a sippy cup of soy milk for her in the morning now that we stopped breastfeeding. 16 months and 6 days of the most wonderful experience that I will always treasure.

I have lots of pictures to post but we have a bit of an issue with our hard drive at the moment. Hang tight, Grandparents. She's worth the wait :).