Monday, August 24, 2009

Someone Should Take Phone Privilage from My Mother

Do you know how many phone calls and emails I got in a week about my lack of blog update from my mother? In seven days, she was averaging about 1.5 phone calls a day to pester me about my not putting up new pictures of her grandbaby. Mom, you are a total blog bully! I was busy! And for that I should hold this video hostage for a long time, but I'm a kind and sweet daughter--remember that!

Bubbles from UMA STEINHAUER on Vimeo.



I have loads of pictures to post but I'm just sitting on them for fun because I love harassing phone calls. Not really, MOM, don't call me about that. I gotta go. My kid has taken up a new wake up time of 7:15 a.m. Oh, how I will mourn thee, 8 o'clock.