People always look at us a little strangly when we request a "Conehead" kiss from our baby.
The Three Kisses from UMA STEINHAUER on Vimeo.
The Wiggles and we have become good friends recently. Chase has their toy microphone and now this guitar that is a consolation prize from the chair incident. You Wigglies need to look into getting a volume control on your stuff.
Our Future Rock Star from UMA STEINHAUER on Vimeo.
I normally don't allow Chase to have sweets but we experienced a ridiculously warm and sunny day that caught us completely off guard while we were at Homburg flea market on Saturday. Chase was getting a bit dehydrated but refused to take any water because the heat was making her so miserable and fussy. I didn't want her to overheat and caved in to some icee. A stroll around a really big flea market is much more pleasant with a happy, albeit sugar high, baby.
Chase's First Icee from UMA STEINHAUER on Vimeo.
I know I've been lacking in the photo update department, so here they are in no particular order of cuteness:
How can I ever have a bad day with that smile?
A morning cheese and two little teeth.
See, Kun Yai, that's how I wear my babylegs.
This just makes me laugh.
The Naked Cowboy, you totally have a competition.
And look whose butt is actually touching the green stuff!?!

