Sort of Sharing from UMA STEINHAUER on Vimeo.
These two have such a special relationship. Just today when Paddy went downstairs to lay down after his breakfast, Chase crawled from room to room looking for him and yelling "Paddeeee....Paddeeee." And as soon as he heard her calling, he sprinted up the stairs to lick her face.
In other news, guess who toddled a couple of steps toward me when I waved a cereal bar in front of her face (I did say she was a pig)? Just in time for our physical therapist visit in a couple of hours....
P.S. The blog is not going private for about another week or so to give time for our friends and families to send me their email addresses, so that I won't get a frantic long distant phone call in the middle of the night telling me that my blog is broken. I'm looking at you, Peeps. We absolutely love connecting with old friends and making new ones via our blog, and it's really a shame that we have to go private for now.

