Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Video Tuesday

I'm terrible at posting video, because the uploading part is such a pain in the neck with our slow internet speed. So here you have a video that was shot about a month ago, which happened to be on my 31st birthday and the day of the "Dryergate." I was in the foulest mood with half of my body in the dryer and holding my breath while furiously scrubbing the ink off of the drum for most of the morning, but Chase turned the whole day around for me. Plus it really helped that Wil spent most of his early evening hours cleaning up after that random pen that happened to not leave his uniform.

Chase's First Bubble Bath from UMA STEINHAUER on Vimeo.



Lately, we've been spending our morning hanging out in bed together like this. I never remember the camera when all three kids cuddle up together because I'm just too busy going "awwwwww."

How We Start Our Morning from UMA STEINHAUER on Vimeo.



Will try to post more videos as the week goes on to keep the grandparents happy, but for now I have a dirty kitchen and two fur balls to tend to. Tschüs!