We're in the process of decorating Chase's room. Well, we're in the process of decorating the whole house (after living in a white box for 6 months, I guess it's time), but Miss Chase's room is our priority. Why is it that our bed room is always the last to get some TLC? Anyway, it's not a whole lot of fun right now trying to figure out the best placement for her furniture and finding room for the ever growing collection of
everything. Amazing how much crap we have accumulated in such short amount of time because we think it'll somehow make our life with a baby easier/better. On top of that, both Chase and I are dealing with a cold that brings nasty hacking coughs especially when we try to sleep. Fun stuff. And I don't remember where I put my camera, so you are just going to have to wait a little, Parentals. Not much else is going on. We have had awfully rainy and chilly weather these past few weeks, and a break in a form of sunshine and clear blue sky today are most welcomed, although Wil and I have witnessed the most alarming and CRAZY weather-related incident yet. There are a whole lot of fallen leaves along our walk. I mean heaving piles. The first day we saw this, we just sort of shrugged and thought that the insane month-long rain and hurricane-forced wind were knocking down the leaves, but they are still coming down in mass this week. I think the crazy nip in the air and all the rain have finally confused the trees enough into thinking that they'd better start shedding and getting ready for the long hybernation again. We're only 2/3 of a way into July! The coldest winter in decades plus an early fall? The Germans must have collectively done something to piss off Mother Nature recently? Must be all that bad 80's music since it can't be their obsession with sorting their recyclables. Well, I'll fondly remember those two weeks of unbearably warm and muggy summer days, especially when I have to pile on 4 layers of fleece to keep warm
inside. Definitely catching a hop to somewhere tropical this year...