Thursday, February 18, 2010

Back Soon...?

You know things are bad when my poor husband excitedly proclaimed "you cooked a great dinner and bought me Coke! Now I know you REALLY love me!" Toddlerhood is rough on momma's time management and I'm struggling to fit cooking, doing laundry, and grocery shopping around Miss Chase's standing play dates and fun things. Let's not even talk about picking up around the house. If I should wake up one day and find this place looking like Toomer's corner after a good football game (you non-Auburn folks will just have to look that up and learn a little about our kind of celebration), more than likely I would just shrug it off and ignore it along with all the other mess in the house. How does a 21-month-old's social calendar becomes so much more vibrant than mine when I was in college? Well, the sun is out and the snow is melting. Me thinks it's time to take the pups out for a walk before they start to lose muscle mass. More soon...hopefully.

4 comments:

  1. I totally know what you mean! You're a great Momma, Uma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I thought all you did in college was sleep?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like Jill. And yes, we definitely understand the Toomer's Corner reference, especially lately with all the snotty tissues all over our house. :-)

    ReplyDelete