Saturday, January 2, 2010

Cute Videos

There'll be more pictures from around Christmas time, but we have to get ready for our sushi dinner tonight! Trust me, any kind of good seafood in Germany is something to be celebrated. So here are a few cute videos of our One and Only to tide you over till then. Enjoy!

Almost a Christmas Miracle from UMA STEINHAUER on Vimeo.


Cheese Box Sleeve Hat from UMA STEINHAUER on Vimeo.

5 comments:

  1. The videos were TOO cute. I especially loved the cheese box hat one :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah Non would be so proud to see Chasie with her hat!

    By the way, she is way tooooooo cute...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does Gabe know he has a gold bow on his head? The cutie pie in this video and that's what I notice!!! Kinsey got a pink car for Christmas this year as well and I'm just glad my Dad was here at Thanksgiving to put the thing together...took forever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny and cute! I just want to pinch her! She looks like she's getting taller too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just saw on Mari's blog where you commented that you might be in OH in APril??!! If so, we HAVE to get together. That would be so much fun.

    Enjoyed the videos... she is SO cute.

    ReplyDelete