We have talked about the future and we are both scared. This is the first real "career" I have had, and I have had it for 11 years. This is the only thing I have really known. After about 6 years you get sort of institutionalized into the system. I will never get fired, I will always have health care, I will always have a place to live, my family will always be taken care of, I will always have college for free, and many, many more perks that is hard to give up. Man, I could have been a recruiter. I really do love the Army, but I am excited about the future and we shall see where it takes us.
I do plan a trip to http://www.edelweisslodgeandresort.com/ this winter for Uma. She can by all means hit the slopes for a few days while Chase and I relax in the pool, but there will be a day when Chase goes to the child care and I hit the spa for a day. Enjoy those runs honey, cause Im getting an all day massage. Nobody should worry about the whole surgery thing really, Im sure everything will be fine, and yes I will be laid up for a little while but Ill be fine, Really!
Happy 26th Valentines Day!
5 months ago


Hoping for a smooth procedure and recovery... and a restful ski trip :) We are thinking of you... and everyone in your precious family.
ReplyDeleteBecs "Mother of SLeepy Baby"
Thank you for your thoughts and comment
ReplyDelete