Friday, February 2, 2007

My side of the story

Guten tak (or somthing like that)
Yeah Yeah Yeah so I havent written my part yet, well I cant say that I have been busy cause being in BNCOC you really dont get that busy. I guess I have to say that I have just been lazy. I really havent had anything going on. Other than all the comotion Uma wrote about with immigration. Yeah it sucks but what doesnt kill you only makes you stronger, and at this point Uma and I could probably take on Superman with all the crap we've survived. So now Im just counting down the days till graduation from this hell hole. God forbide anyone I know or care about should ever have to come to BNCOC. This place sucks, but it is a double edge sword. The closer I get to getting out of here the closer I get to leaving my my Baby and our puppies. Which I only get to see on the weekends, but its better than not at all.
Ive just been trying to comfort my somtimes spastic wife. The whole Army wrench and Immigration really did a double team. I was expecting the Army to mess somthing up. So that wasnt hard to deal with, but the immigration things caught me off guard. Ever feel completely helpless to a situation that really made a big change in your life. Well its somthing hard to swallow. Ive always been able to fix things or atleast adjust to see the brighter outcome, but this immigration thing left me speechless and frustrated. There is really nothing I can do, and that just pisses me off. Well thanks for listening to my rant.
On to better news. I got an email from my future boss who told me what kind of unit I was going to and what I would be doing, so Im pretty exicted about that. Hopefully Uma is right and I will be so busy time will fly. I will certainly try to be, and in doing so cause all of my new soldiers to hate me. They will certainly love my wife for finally showing up and causeing me to let up on them a bit. Such is life in the Army.
You readers should probably only read Umas half of this thing, cause I feel that I will probably use this as an outlet for ranting about what is bugging me at the time, and in doing so skew the truth a little. Not saying that she doesnt go off the deep end sometimes but shes just more articulate about it. I guess thats one of the things that makes us such a good couple. We always seem to be at the opposite ends of the spectrum to help pull eachother back to normal. When shes spastic, Im calm and vise versa. God how I love her so!!

No comments:

Post a Comment