Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Here We Go Again

Wil was discharged today when he shouldn't have been. There's a story to go with that but my combined 8 hours of sleep in the past 3 nights are not doing much to screen out strings of curse words that are swirling in my head. The surgeon's ego was hurt because we asked for a second opinion and now my husband is whimpering on the couch even though he's taken 4 different and very powerful painkillers and narcotic. I know exactly where I will be and whom shall feel my wrath bright and early even before he's fully awake. We more than likely will be seeing the inside of the hospital before sunrise. I'm going to let Wil sleep for a few more hours before making that call to wake up the kid and load us all up again. Seriously, I'm going to be that Major's worst nightmare tomorrow. He should have thought twice before screwing with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment