The last one was in March, I know. Let's face it, writing is just not on top of my priority list at the moment. It's very sad, since I do enjoy it so, but life is happening at breakneck speed at the Steinhauer household and I really want to be very present for it. When Chase was little, I found myself leaving her to play by herself a smidgen longer than I really wanted to just so I could finish a blog post or reading just one more thing on the internet, which had become my lifeline to the world outside of Mommahood. I'm SO aware of how quickly Wrennie's baby hours and Chase's last year at home before big-girl school are flying by. This time around I'm very very HERE. Committing to memory their soft baby scents, laughing at the same knock-knock jokes, disciplining bad manners, praising the good ones, witnessing sisterly bond being formed, teaching, learning, stain-treating, and generally being grateful for every last second of every day I get to marvel at these two little people. And after we tuck them in for the night, I get to hang out with my BFF. You see, no time to blog. But because I do love being able to look back on our journey through the years, I shall up the ante a tiny bit. Expect writing on the fly and not so much complete sentences. Think of it as Facebook status update of more than 420 characters if you will. Be there or be square!
No comments:
Post a Comment